Friday, July 25, 2014

March Fly-In - Font Engine 101


March 2014. I decided my country internet connection was just too slow and held class from the basement of my girls' condo in Columbus. It was stormy outside but most of us had a much better webinar experience. Finally, I think we are off and running even if it means I have to travel 2 hours (one way) to hold class. You are worth the effort!

Font Engine 101 was the topic of the night and we learned a lot about how to do satin stitch lettering with this marvelous plug-in. Much about what we learned can also be applied when using the Embird Alphabets. Pre-ordering the class video for those who cannot attend the live class became a possibility and has worked out really well for all.

1 comment:

Cindy Dittman said...

Font Engine! What confused me to pieces before is now much easier to use. Peggy has already explored all the options for us and explains them so that it is much easier to navigate. And as always, the edited, downloadable video is included in the class price. It is so helpful to go back and review what she has presented.