Friday, July 25, 2014

Hot Springs, Arkansas

July 2013. Susie is another woman determined to get what she wants - and she was Determined to Fly with Embird. She managed to pull a large group together in a relatively short time and I was on my way to Hot Springs for 3 days of classroom learning. This time our classes took place in the meeting room of the Comfort Inn and Suites. The staff was great and the hotel accommodations were more than adequate. Susie did a really great job with everything. She kept us well fed and had gifts for everyone!  She made wonderful plans for our entertainment in the evenings as well. The Thursday night social was held at a local Mexican restaurant and it was yummy.  It was just too bad the weather didn't co-operate the next day. We didn't get to take the optional dinner cruise on Friday night. It was thundering and lightening and pouring down rain. 


1 comment:

Fly said...

Woohoo. I thought I only needed a few pointers on Embird Studio to finish off my Embird Education. HA! Peggy taught me so much more about things I never thought to ask about and even more about features I never knew were there! You WANT and you NEED to learn from the Peg-Meister, the Embird-Master! Yeah, get you some Embird classes now! You will pat your self on the back the whole way home.