Friday, July 25, 2014

FWE meets GoToMeeting

In January 2014, Fly with Embird did a free introductory webinar using GoToMeeting. The response was overwhelming and one webinar turned into four. The topic was Embird Manager. After having done three almost identical classes already, the fourth became my favorite and Manager 101 is available for your viewing pleasure on Vimeo.

The Fly-Ins as they are now called, were born. Each is hosted by myself, and one of my Lil Embirdies - Cindy, Denise, Annette, or the team of Lorna and Elise. I present a lesson and try to answer questions on the night's topic. The class is recorded and is then uploaded. It is included in the cost of the class or can be purchased separately on my website ... www.flywithembird.net

2 comments:

Cindy Dittman said...

The first webinar was very successful. I learned so much about Manager. Peggy's long hours of editing the live sessions produced an excellent class. She continually strives to serve the needs of students, both beginners and more experienced Embird users.

Unknown said...

I had the opportunity to take a mini class that Peggy offered at a trade show in Atlanta a few years ago. It was for an in the hoop bag and I love making these bags! She was very patient explaining everything and the pattern I purchased is very user friendly. Peggy has been a big help to me learning to use Embird!