Friday, July 25, 2014

Columbus Ohio

August 2009. Susan at the Sew-N-Save in Westerville, OH has been an avid supporter since the day I walked into her store. You won't find many machine dealers who will allow you to come in and teach an independent software. Susan is one of those rare dealers who do and she encourages me to come in and teach as often as I can find students.

Columbus is where the Social Evening tradition was started. We went to a Cheeseburger in Paradise and had a fun evening, relaxing and getting to know each other after a long, hard day in class. Columbus is also where I met one of my other best friends, Annette. She stayed and helped the teacher pack up after class. We now have long lunches when I am in Columbus and she is my co-moderator on the Embird101 and AbsolutelyEmbird lists. Columbus, I'll be back!

1 comment:

Annette said...

This is where I first actually met Peggy. Even though I felt reasonably comfortable using Embird by the time the class rolled around, she still managed to show me things I didn't know then, and continues to do so, even 5 years later!!!!!