Friday, July 25, 2014

AEC - American Embroidery Conference

Next stop was the AEC in Atlanta. The first one I did was in the fall. Dianne already had an Embird instructor so I taught generic digitizing. I skipped a year (scheduling conflicts) then went back when it was in Boca. I met my BFF Terri Hanson of Terradon Embroidery there. I was scared to meet her ... she was famous and I was, well, me. But no need. We sat in our booths and giggled the whole time. Just goes to show that even famous people are just regular people.

Anyway, after a few years, I became the regular Embird Manager and Editor instructor. My teaching style began to emerge and The Pink Princess was born (she's the lettering expert). I look forward to the next AEC which will be held in Marietta, GA at the end of May 2015.


1 comment:

Denise Bolton said...

One of my main reasons on going ( almost) every year to AEC is learning more on the Embird program from Peggy Severt.

Great way to learn this wonderful software.